BRUSH GROUP, HAWTINS PARK, WALES
The 100,000 sq ft project consisted of the initial strip out, fit out and refurbishment of commercial buildings that have recently been acquired by Brush.
The 100,000 sq ft project consists of the initial strip out, fit out and refurbishment of commercial buildings that have recently been acquired by Brush.
The project consisted of
- Creation of production facility and storage are in the warehouse – lighting, small power, compressed air, foundations for cranes
- New Mezzanine structures and staircases along with board rooms, meeting rooms, customer experience room
- New canteen, tea points and staff entrance
- Strip out of remaining fixtures / fitting
- Removal of internal partitions / non-load bearing walls in line with the alteration plans
- New partitioning to form rooms, meeting areas in the office areas
- Mechanical and electrical alterations, installations, testing and commissioning
- Data, CCTV, and alarm alterations, testing and commissioning
- Removal of the external sprinkler tanks including making good (ground works)
- Refurbishment and extension of existing office space, including a mezzanine floor – new lighting, small power, data, supplementing existing heating and ventilation.
- External refurbishment, including new windows, spraying existing cladding and making good following removal of the existing sprinkler system/tanks. Repairs to cladding and roof.