10 VICTORIA STREET, BRISTOL
Workspace for those seeking inspiration, creativity & modernity
10 Victoria Street comprises of 47,500 sqft of high quality office suites, behind a mixture of listed retained facades and modern elevations.
At the heart of the business district, the offices have a stunning new entrance and benefits from being highly sustainable in design and operation whilst achieving Platinum accreditation for both Wiredscore and Cycling Score.
The building has been designed to meet demand for sustainable travel with 76 bike racks, a new tenant shower and changing facility as well as 11 car spaces with EV charging points and terrace on the 4th floor.
More specifically, work entailed:
- Supply and installation of new modern linear suspended ceiling systems throughout the office floor plates.
- Remodelling and fit out of new “Superloo” WC facilities on all floors.
- CAT B fit out of new feature Ground Floor Reception and Breakout Areas.
- External façade enhancement works, including forming of new entranceways, aluminium glazed façade and a complete re-decoration and overhaul of the existing façade.
- External works, including car park areas and new designated cycle storage & maintenance facilities.